A crossover MPV conceived to ideally suit to large or extended families featuring a wide body and an optimized layout to provide generous interior space that allows seven occupants to relax in comfort. Fusing the styling and functionality of an SUV makes for safe, comfortable and enjoyable transportation.
- The design distinctly expresses the SUV-MPV concept through the sleek and sporty lines of the body along with high all-terrain performance.
- The front end incorporates Mitsubishi Motors’ Dynamic Shield front design concept. The left and right corners of bumper flow inward to embrace the black grille which symbolizes power and performance; powerfully expressing the protection it gives to both occupants as well as the vehicle, with consideration given to pedestrian safety.
- The side view is characterized by deeply flared fenders and an edgy sculpted character line, creating the powerful and sporty looks typical of an SUV. In contrast, moving the cab point forward creates a flowing line that extends from the engine hood to the roof, then drops gently down the rear end; in addition floating D-pillars express a free-flowing MPV look.
- The generous ground clearance and the underguard protecting the bottom of the body from all sides allows the vehicle to be driven with confidence over unpaved roads and during tropical squalls.
- The three rows of seats are optimally located to provide a roomy interior space that seats seven occupants comfortably, allowing for a variety of seat arrangements.
- The horizontal dashboard accentuates the breadth of an MPV. Together with the wide elevated center console, black/white high-contrast interior coloring, and silver accents the interior reflects a refined look.